IMI Precision Engineering to exhibit at PPMA 2018Member News
Join us from 25th - 27th September at the NEC in Birmingham as we head back to the PPMA Show. Find us in Hall 5 Stand F77 and get hands on with our wide range of pneumatic and fluid control products for process and automation systems.
We will be showcasing products from our market leading IMI Norgren and IMI Buschjost portfolios including actuators, air preparation equipment, process valves and more. Additionally, our product experts will be available to discuss your engineering needs and how we can provide solutions to pneumatic and fluid control challenges.
Here's a taster of some of the products we'll have on display...
Our new range of ISO/VDMA pneumatic cylinders suitable for all applications and designed to help users save time and improve efficiency.
- Adaptive Cushioning System (ACS) – cylinder auto-adapts to any application without the need for adjustment of the cushion screw
- Reduced weight – up to 20% lighter than the previous model
- Additional switch mounting offers greater flexibility
EXCELON® PLUS AIR PREPARATION
The latest generation in air preparation equipment offering best in class features, performance attributes and suitable for all industrial applications.
- Reduced weight and size – up to 35% lighter and 20% smaller
- New filter maintenance system – element assembly removes with the bowl makes servicing faster and easier
- No compromise on robustness
- Tamper proof safety options built in
IMI BUSCHJOST SOLENOID VALVES
IMI Buschjost leads the way with a wide range of pilot operated solenoid valves and features our unique Click-on® coil technology – solenoid interchangeable without tools.
- Water hammer prevention is a standard feature
- Reduces pressure spikes by more than 80% compared to the competition
- Helps optimise total cost of ownership
IMI Precision Engineering prides itself in its commitment to customer service and invites visitors to contact us on 0161 655 7300 if they'd like to speak to an advisor or arrange for a visit from one of our sales engineers.